Pages

Friday, February 6, 2015

Danielle's Flustered Friday Story


Okay...really?!!

Flustered Friday happened at: Starbucks

It's Friday and though it's FREEZING, the sun is out and I am ready to start the weekend.  Considering this cheery mood, I decided to kick off my morning by getting a delicious warm beverage at Starbucks...yum!

 As I pull up to the drive thru window, I give the barista my debit card (obviously) and he asks me if it's the tap card.

.........GET READY.........

My response? 

"Yeah! Go ahead and tap that"

.........................................

The barista's face immediately turned ghostly.  When realization of what I said settled in, I almost spilt my much anticipated White Chocolate Pepperment Mocha all over myself.

Job Well Done Danielle!

Tune it next time.....I'm sure it'll be soon....!


No comments:

Post a Comment